Saturday, August 2, 2008

Semi-New Direction and Stupid Kanye Vest


I've decided that I'm going to do something new with this website. Originally I had created the blog (at 4 am when i could not get to sleep) as a forum for writing, hopefully about pop culture, and definitely about music. However, as anyone who reads this regularly has noticed (and I have no idea if you exist) this has mostly been a collection of links thrown up semi-randomly whenever I get the notion that it's time to post. This has resulted in a mishmash of linking nonsense with only a couple of worthwhile posts thrown into the mix every once in a while.

I've decided to change this by being more consistent in writing reviews of new music, both cds and mixtapes. Now usually I don't like to write reviews of cd's as soon as they come out, because my opinion (like many other people I know) changes with each consecutive listen. To remedy this, Im going to review new material several times over, so I will post a first listen review, and then several follow up reviews.

So, if anyone checks this regularly, be excited. Im going to do something!

No comments: